The Best Education Grants Today - Up to $16,000/Year Available

Paying for higher education may seem like an impossible task with the costs of colleges and universities today. However, government grants are a great way to help offset the cost of college tuition. If you are a U.S. citizen, you may qualify for more than $16,000 per year in federal and state grants that you will never have to pay back.

Unlike academic scholarships, most federal grants are not based on your grade point average, they are simply based on your financial need. There are four primary federal grants that you may be able to qualify for to receive thousands of dollars in free government assistance for your higher education.

What Types of Grants Can Help Me Pay for College?

1 of 5 Next

Depending on your qualifications, you could be awarded one or more of the grants below. This means that you could receive more than $16,000 per year for school just by filling out a form. 

Federal Pell Grants

These are grants of up to $6,495 that are awarded annually to low income undergraduate students who have significant financial need.

If you are low income and are applying for an undergraduate education then you may qualify for a Pell Grant for up to $6,495 a year for up to 12 semesters which means that you could receive more than $25,000 in Pell Grants while completing your undergraduate degree. 

If you had a parent who died while serving in the military in Iraq or Afghanistan or while acting as a public safety officer then you may be awarded an even larger Pell Grant.

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)

The FSEOG is a federally funded program that certain colleges and universities participate in. 

These schools usually prioritize students who are already receiving Pell Grants, so if you qualify for a Pell Grant then you may also be able to receive an FSEOG grant for up to $4,000 a year. This means you could be receiving up to $10,000 a year just from these two types of grants.

Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grant

 If you are interested in teaching then you may be able to receive a TEACH grant for up to $4,000 per year.

TEACH grants are service based grants for undergraduate or graduate students who are enrolled in higher education programs that prepare you to teach in a high-needs elementary school, middle school, or high school. 

If you receive a TEACH grant then you must agree to be a full-time teacher at a designated school for a minimum of four years within eight years of completing your degree. 

Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grant

If you do not meet the financial need requirements to receive a Pell Grant but you have lost a parent or guardian who was a member of the U.S. armed forces and served in Iraq or Afghanistan after 9/11 then you may qualify for up to $6,495 a year in this type of grant.

You must have been below age 24 or enrolled at least part-time in college or technical school at the time of your parent or guardian’s death.

To find out if you qualify for thousands of dollars in grants all you have to do is take a few minutes to ensure that you meet a few requirements.

1 of 5 Next